Terms and Conditions
Terms binding on all the Visitors -
Terms for Registered Users -
Terms binding on all the Visitors -
1. By visiting NIITStudent.com you are agreeing to abide by the Terms & Conditions of Use and are indicating that you have read and accepted all the terms & conditions of NiitStudent.com, including but not limited to disclaimer and copyright statement.
2. As a condition of your use of the NIITStudent.com web site, you agree and undertake to NIITStudent.com, NIIT LIMITED, its affiliates and subsidiaries (unless the context requires otherwise NIITStudent.com, NIIT LIMITED, its affiliates and subsidiaries are collectively referred hereinafter as NIITStudent.com, which expression shall also includes its successor, assigns and legal heirs) that you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You shall not use the NIITStudent.com web site in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, impair, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of NIITStudent.com. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through NIITStudent.com.
3. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right to use NITStudent.com in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. You hereby agree to supervise usage by, and be responsible for the actions of, any minors who use your computer and/or password to access NIITStudent.com. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
4. The NIITStudent.com portal provides Hi Tech Multimedia enabled online courses developed using Macromedia Flash technology, for offering its customers futuristic eLearning experience. Use Macromedia Shockwave plug-in to access our courses.
5. In order to improve the quality of online services provided to users, NIITStudent.com actively seeks, appreciates, & acts upon feedback received from its users about its online services. All feedback, references, & testimonials posted on the site are contributions by users and NIITStudent.com do not subscribe to these views. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using the Services, including without limitation your name, email address, street address, telephone number, Web Services Key (WSK) is true and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this Site, save and accept some of the content of LearnDesk shall be and remain the property of NIITStudent.com.
6. You agree, and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under international and local law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
7. The material that appears on NIITStudent.com is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. NIITStudent.com and its affiliates and subsidiaries shall not be responsible for, and does not guarantee any accuracy of such materials or services.
9. NIITStudent.com informs web site visitors that when they visit NIITStudent.com web site, may store some information on the visitor's computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. These files allow NIITStudent.com to tailor a Web site to reflect a customer's listed or historical preferences. Most Web browsers allow Web users to exercise control over such files on their computers by erasing them, blocking them, or notifying the user when such a file is stored. NIITStudent.com web site visitors are asked to refer to their browser's instructions to learn about those functions.
10. The NIITStudent.com site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
11. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
12. Software (if any) that is made available to download from the NIITStudent.com site, excluding software that may be made available by end-users through a Communication Service, ("Software") is the copyrighted work of the software provider. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
13. NIITStudent.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of the NIITStudent.com web site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Such actions will be taken if the user has disturbed the decorum on the site.
14. The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this Agreement. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Delhi, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of NIITStudent.com. Use of this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
15. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and NIITStudent.com as a result of this Agreement or use of the NIITStudent.com site. Performance of this agreement by NIITStudent.com is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the rights of NIITStudent.com to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of NIITStudent.com or information provided to or gathered by NIITStudent.com with respect to such use.
16. Unless otherwise specified herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and NIITStudent.com with respect to the NIITStudent.com Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and NIITStudent.com with respect to the NIITStudent.com site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
II. COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
1. All rights reserved - NIITStudent.com logos and art are registered trademarks of NIITStudent.com. All Content on the NIITStudent.com is copyrighted as a collective work of NIITStudent.com pursuant to applicable copyright law. All web site materials, including, but not limited to, its design, text, graphics, screen shots, files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © 2004 by NIITStudent.com.
2. The information contained in this site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein, are copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the "Contents") by NIITStudent.com or its subsidiaries and affiliates or are the property of their respective owners. The name NIITStudent.com and the NIITStudent.com logo are registered trademarks of NIIT LIMITED.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the NIITStudent.com web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the NIITStudent.com web site.
4. Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purpose of using material contained therein for personal informational and non-commercial use only. Except in connection with personal informational and non-commercial use, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of NIITStudent.com or the applicable copyright owner. Any other use of materials on this web site, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of NIITStudent.com is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright or trademark laws. No materials of this site may be used on any other web site, published, or otherwise performed in public.
5. Please note that the permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach any of these Site terms or conditions.
1. NIITStudent.com web site may contain links to other Web Sites. The Linked Sites are not under the control of NIITStudent.com and NIITStudent.com is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. NIITStudent.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NIITStudent.com of the site or any association with its operators.
2. The information, products, and services included in or available on NIITStudent.com may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. NIITStudent.com and/or its content providers / affiliates may make improvements and/or changes on the NIITStudent.com web site at any time.
3. It is the endeavor of NIITStudent.com to provide up to date, correct and error free services. However, NIITStudent.com does not claim and disclaim that the services are up to date, correct and error free. If you rely on this service or any material available through this service, you do so at your own risk. You understand and accept that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies, and/or other problems with the information, products, and services published over this site. This service is provided to you on "as is" basis. NIITStudent.com, its affiliates, agents and licensers cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the service. Nor do they guarantee that the service will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall NIITStudent.com or its affiliates, agents or licensers be liable to you or anyone else for any damages, including, without limitation, any liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or other damages of any kind (including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data) even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of NIITStudent.com and its affiliates, agents and licensers, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way arising out of or otherwise related to the service shall not exceed the amount you paid, if any, for the service.
4. There may be information, advertisement, and schemes displayed through this web site. NIITStudent.com disclaims, to the fullest extent permissible, the currentness, correctness, viability, availability, merchantability or fitness of such information, advertisement and scheme. NIITStudent.com hereby declares that the advertisers and their clients are not its agent, partner or principle and NIITStudent.com do not provide any guarantee or warranty or any representation on behalf of any of the advertisers or their clients.
5. Advice received via NIITStudent.com is given based on the information that the user provides and is given without any personal interaction. Therefore, such advice should not be used for personal, legal, commercial, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
6. All Transmissions shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and NIITStudent.com shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the Transmissions to others without limitation. Additionally, NIITStudent.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information.
7. You further agree that NIITStudent.com may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner.
8. We hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the Delhi in the Republic of India. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages. The NIITStudent.com web site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of NIITStudent.com constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
9. NIITStudent.com has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, NIITStudent.com reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. NIITStudent.com reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
10. NIITStudent.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of NIITStudent.com.
11. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. NIITStudent.com does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, NIITStudent.com specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
12. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination, you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
13. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submissions, as provided herein. NIITStudent.com is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the sole discretion of NIITStudent.com.
14. NIITStudent.com cannot screen, censor or otherwise control the listings or any transactions, including whether a listing is accurately described, whether an item can be legally purchased or sold in your jurisdiction, or whether a transaction will be completed as described by the seller or the buyer. Further, NIITStudent.com cannot control or warrant the behavior of the users of the Services. As such, your use of this section is at your own risk, and NIITStudent.com disclaims any liability with regard to use of the Services and any actions resulting from your or any other party's participation in the Services.
15. You hereby agree to release NIITStudent.com, its suppliers, service partners, agents, employees, consultants, officers and directors from all claims, demands and damages, whether actual or consequential, of every kind, whether known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or relating to any and all listings, transactions, or any other use of NIITStudent.com web site.
16. NIITStudent.com is not responsible for any material, restricted, secrets or controlled content or material in any form, which may be uploaded by Users/third parties onto the Web site. All submissions of this nature are unauthorized by NIITStudent.com and it shall use its best efforts to remove any such submission as soon as it is notified of the same. NIITStudent.com is not responsible for and will not be liable for, any conduct, failure to act, product or services of NIITStudent.com affiliated web sites, including, without limitation, the manner and timing of opportunities to accumulate or use NIITStudent.com and any malfunction, breach of warranty or injury or damage suffered as a result of the products or services offered by any NIITStudent.com affiliated web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold NIITStudent.com and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensers harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by NIITStudent.com and/or its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensers in connection with any use or alleged use of the Service under your password by any person, whether or not authorized by you. NIITStudent.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with NIITStudent.com's defense of such claim.
Terms for Registered Users -
In addition to all the terms and conditions mentioned/specified in Clause A above i.e. TERMS BINDING ON ALL THE VISITORS the Registered Users are bound by the following additional terms:
1. A Registered User is a user of NIITStudent.com who has duly registered with the NIIT Location and is receiving the access to NIITStudent.com as a service. As a registered user, he may have also paid for the services provided at NIITStudent.com and, be thus a paid member of the site as well.
2. The registration to a site is complete only when the user updates and authenticates the Web Services Key (WSK) issued to him/her along with the course material at the time of registration at the NIIT Location.
3. NIITStudent.com recognizes a valid user only by his login-ID & password. As a registered user, you are requested not to share your login-ID, password and WSK with anyone. You are therefore also requested to safeguard your login-ID & password and WSK. You agree to keep your login -ID and password private & confidential and NIITStudent.com shall not be responsible for the misuse of the login-ID and password by any person. NIITStudent.com reserves the right to terminate the account if any of the details provided are found to be false. Or if it deems necessary.
4. Notwithstanding any thing contained in Clause A above NIITStudent.com assures to all the Registered Users that the information provided by them to us at registration & thereafter shall be treated as strictly confidential. NIITStudent.com will not make use of this information except to offer you customized learning services and improve our interactions with you. You may however receive select mail from time to time depending on your interest areas.
5. NIITStudent.com & its alliance partners have the right to communicate with the users, unless the user wishes otherwise.
6. NIITStudent.com has the right to constructively use, to further enhance our relationship with the Registered Users, all content provided by the user through chats, discussions, surveys, feedback, suggestions, etc.
7. NIITStudent.com reserves the right to stop access to any Registered User on account of inappropriate net behavior.
8. Only the Registered Users can make any contribution to the site, if applicable. By submitting an article for publication in any section of NIITStudent.com, you, the author, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You certify that the content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to this article. Further, you certify that you have not infringed on anybody else's copyright in the creation of this article.
- You agree not to post material to NIITStudent.com the copyright of which is owned by any other person.
- You undertake to indemnify NIITStudent.com and people associated with it from all adverse claims of third party due to any copyright infringement committed by you.
- You grant NIITStudent.com exclusive unlimited distribution rights and copyrights. This includes publishing, in digital or analog format, and the rights to transmit the content in any form.
- Once granted and the article is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked.
- You grant NIITStudent.com the right to organize, categorize, collate your contributed content, and present it in any manner. Further, NIITStudent.com may remove or edit your contribution without having to secure your permission in any form.
9. The access to services on NIITStudent.com shall be terminated once the validity of the most recently exposed WSK expires.
10. NIITStudent.com also offers to all its users services like Online Tests, Career Counseling, Experts Answers, Tech Updates, which are aimed at enhancing the knowledge base of our users. These services, though not mandatory are still strongly recommended. These services are currently complimentary for users of NIITStudent.com. However, after sometime, some of these may be paid services. The product catalog for paid services, if any will be made accessible on the site from time to time.